My experiment (long) wasRe: SC - Help with old recipe (OOP)

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Dec 10 19:20:30 PST 1999

And it came to pass on 10 Dec 99,, that Pink Sunshine wrote:

> <<  Philip Hyman et Mary Hyman: Les livres de cuisine et le
>   commerce des recettes en France aux XVe et XVIe siècles.
>   In: Du manuscrit à la table. Ed. Carole Lambert.
>   Paris/ Montréal 1992, 59-68.  >>
>
> I'm not sure what this is, is it something I look up at the library or on
> the internet?
>
> Chante

_Du manuscrit a la table_ is a collection of essays on various aspects
of medieval cuisine.  About half of them are in French, and half in
English.  (It was published in Montreal, dontcha know.)  Your local
library will probably not have the book, but they should be able to
request photocopies of pp. 59-68 for you.  Tell the librarian that the
ISBN is 2-7606-1564-2.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann