SC - Cranberries and Lingonberry Jamup (long)

RANDALL DIAMOND ringofkings at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 13 21:17:46 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/13/1999 4:58:36 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
troy at asan.com writes:

<<
 I'm sorry, this is probably not the best question to ask, and I'm sure
 there's a logical explanation, but, um, if she's your
 mother-in-law-to-be, and she made this for your wedding shower in 1965,
 that's rather a long engagement, isn't it? Or is there more than one
 wedding involved? Or is there a typo involving the prefix "ex"?

At the time of the shower, whe was my mother-in-law to be.  Now she is my
ex-mother-in-law.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt