SC - Cranberries and Lingonberry Jamup (long)

Erika Thomenius ldygytha at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 06:52:00 PST 1999

Peldyn wrote:

That is true. I used Granny Smith. I would have no idea what type of apples
were used during the late 1800's. I think she lived in Colorado in the
mining
town of Telluride at that time.

While I am not an expert on apples and can't tell you exactly what she used.
I can tell you they were mostly likely bought elsewhere.  IIRC Telluride has
a shorter growing season than alot of areas and when I have been there fruit
trees don't seem all that common.

Murkial