SC - Sweets to the sweet, have some fruitcake...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Dec 14 17:13:25 PST 1999

Ok, I had 3 recipes for royal icing - got to love structural food!
The gingerbread stained glass window came out all right, as did the 2
wings to make it a tryptich[ok, so they got a bit , ahem, well done. I
HATE electric ovens!] Now I want to put it together with some decorative
ribbons as hinges [it needs to be portable] and I cant find any blasted
copy of my royal icing recipes that I so carefully printed out and put
in a *safe* place. Well, they are tucked away so safely I cant find
them. Anybody have a recipe using the white of 1 egg?
thanks
margali