SC - cherries

Pink Sunshine pinksunshine at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 15 13:31:01 PST 1999

I have never had good luck with the taste of the broth when I used venison
bones, so by and large I toss them after I butcher.  I do roast the ribs
though, if I have not stripped them down for jerky.  Be careful giving the
bones to your dogs, though.  Venision is higher in protein then they may be
used to, and it can have some nasty consequences to clean up, so to speak.
Make sure you remove all visible fat before you package and freeze, or you
can get the same gamey taste.

Aldyth
Aldyth at aol.com