SC - Sweets to the sweet, have some fruitcake...

Lurking Girl tori at panix.com
Wed Dec 15 14:11:37 PST 1999

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 12/9/99 6:16:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> bengels at chronic.lpl.arizona.edu writes:
>
> << it should save on skinned fingers and make the grating faster. >>
>
> As with any kitchen utensil, you just have to be careful. After a couple
> skinned knuckles and a curse or two you soon learn to be both careful and
> speedy.

I dunno, Ras, I've been grating stuff for a long time (I was the executive
in charge of cheese grating when Mom would make tacos) and I've never been
able to get away unscathed--even when going slow.  It's that last small bit
that gets me every time.

Vika
the hands of a cook are the hands of a Band-aid consumer