SC - Need venison advice!

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 19:27:08 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/17/99 12:49:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< Or are you just saying you got rid of the fruit portion of the olive so
you could plant the seeds?>>

Yes, exactly. Many of my 'period' plants are started by planting the seeds of
things I buy in the store.

<< And secondly, how did your olive seeds do? >>

Of the 3 I planted, one grew and is doing rather nicely it is of course still
tiny but it is a nice little plant. :-)

<<Ohio/Pennsylvania is not the climate I usually think of for growing olive
trees.>>

You're correct. It is not the climate they need.

 <<Or are these more like houseplants that live in pots and get put inside
each winter? >>

Yes. Outside during warm weather and inside during winter weather.

Ras