SC - Sweets to the sweet, have some fruitcake...

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 23:02:14 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/17/1999 11:22:55 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
budhaha63 at yahoo.com writes:

<<
 Hi,

 I am Joachim and am new to the cooks list. >>

Hello, and welcome.
One good place to start research on period recipes is Duke Sir Cariadoc's
"Collection"  It can be ordered from his web site  <A
HREF="http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/miscellany.html">Cariadoc's
Miscellany</A>
Since we frequently share our redactions to period recipes, and new sources,
this list is also an excellent place to start.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ