SC - Late Fall/Early Winter Vegetables

Wade Hutchison whutchis at bucknell.edu
Mon Dec 20 09:42:04 PST 1999

I live in New Mexico, where we have lots of both and their !@#$%'s.  In a
hurry, duct tape works really well.  Slide it over the glocidii (?) so they
 are all kinda going in one direction, gently press down, then rip off.
Most of the time, about 95% will come out on the first try.  Use new tape
for each removal attempt.  I know it sounds painful, but it does work...

Prydwen

gryphon at carlsbadnm.com