SC - Rose Petal Turkish Delight (OOP?)

Lilinah biti-Anat lilinah at grin.net
Wed Dec 22 03:20:31 PST 1999

Greetings this fine Yule evening (we're completely overcast and receiving
4-6 inches of snow, but I know the moon is out there in full glory)....

I have a request. I borrowed my friend's Compleat Anachronist that had all
the yummy French recipes, and she would like to make the cinnamon sauced
chicken for Christmas, and naturally the silly thing is hiding from me.

Could someone post me the recipe (offlist) so I don't lose my borrowing
privileges in the future (I'm usually much better, but these past few weeks
have been a zoo).

Many thanks!

Morgana

Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     morgana at gci.net
Per saltire gules and sable,    *     Babylon 5/science fiction
in pale two mullets and         *     (astrology/tarot)
in fess an increscent           *     I saw nothing unusual in the teacher's
and a decrescent argent.        *          lounge. --Bart Simpson