SC - Cinnamon

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 22 09:31:07 PST 1999

Hi there,
I toook the liberty of calling the FoodNetwork on this issue.
(since they don't answer E-mail, Ras, I figured that they would answer the
phone...)

I am waiting for a callback from the programming people at Extreme Cuisine,
The person I need to talk to is not there today.
I have talked to five people so far, each one escalating the "concept" to
the next.
At least they haven't yet said no...

I think that if they go for the Idea, it would be for something right in NYC.
We should be able to work something together, if some of you NYC people
are willing to work with this...

Adamantius, whaddya say? willing to go fer it?
( If they want to do it? )
We'd l need a small clean hall and kitchen in NYC, and a site Liason to
rent it...
Anyone have any ideas?

Brandu

>>> Marilyn Traber <margali at 99main.com> 12/22 11:03 AM >>>
I would love to be involved in a show in roman cookery, and mideastern,
and possibly andalusian  or period english!
margali

quoth Christianna -
 I have a vision of putting
on a small Feast/Revel for them, to avoid making people uncomfortable
having the cameras and all at a regular event.   Just think, usually,
when the TV cameras come, they film the fighting and make up whatever
they want about what we're doing.  At least this way we would be able to

show off some of the other aspects of our interests, and to an audience
who can appreciate it!