SC - From Philip

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 22 09:33:00 PST 1999

We could take my idea for the period feast single course recreation, it
is all from Cindy's '1000 eggs' and very documentable. We could set it
up so that there was period service, and whatnot, say food for 24 or so?

The only thing that is problematical is the deermeat...but we might be
able to scrounge around the hunters in the sca who might be willing to
donate, from my job, I can buy the chickens, ducks and lamb, Ras and
Phlip know where to get good goats, we have a spicer among us!
margali

Brandu said:
I am waiting for a callback from the programming people at Extreme
Cuisine,
The person I need to talk to is not there today.
I have talked to five people so far, each one escalating the "concept"
the next.
At least they haven't yet said no...

I think that if they go for the Idea, it would be for something right in
NYC.
We should be able to work something together, if some of you NYC people
are willing to work with this...

Adamantius, whaddya say? willing to go fer it?
( If they want to do it? )
We'd l need a small clean hall and kitchen in NYC, and a site Liason to
rent it...
Anyone have any ideas?

Brandu