SC - Holiday Song Time

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Dec 24 06:54:24 PST 1999

And  to you Ras and all your kin, a merry Christ- Mass to enjoy.

Today we make two types of magical red nosed venison cookies.  My Son says
that he will go to bed at 5 PM without question to show Santa that he is a
good boy.  He has also requested no underwear and promises to give Santa
cheese.  I told him that Santa really likes Brie and a good white wine and
perhaps some fish eggs also.
My son told me that there is nothing wrong with American cheese slices, I am
not allowed to whine and why would I like to eat dead fish eggs.  My daughter
is afraid that Santa may pass by as she has said that Santa does not exist
and her brother had picked up on it.  My daughter is being real helpful, and
keeps telling me that St. Nicklaus is a real person, and that he represents a
spirit of giving which is real.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Frederich.

PS anything going on in Milwaukee January 5 through the 9th?  I will be there
with the American Theatre festival for a few days.