SC - Hi

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 14:55:42 PST 1999

>  1. Kenelm Digby's 'Reciepts of Cookery' the last chapters have several
>procedures to fatten and promote egg production. These recipes are heavy
>on white bread, beer and milk.

I knew I'd seen that.  and yesterday I posted what I'd found in Markham.

referring to Markham is always so strange as the Markham family were/are
fairly prominent in Durham, NC, we have a Markham Ave. and my daughter goes
to school with a Watts Markham Carr and my co-worker's son is Julian Markham
Carr, called Mark or Markham.

Bonne