SC - Marx Rumpolt, was: Information access / Hungarian cuisine

Thomas Gloning Thomas.Gloning at germanistik.uni-giessen.de
Wed Dec 29 16:14:34 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/29/99 12:56:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< I wonder if
 it's a West-Coast Chinatown thing.

 Adamantius >>

    Not entirely, at least--they are common at Chinese buffets and some of
the larger restaurants here in Tennessee. I rather figured that they weren't
particularly "authentic"--but the well done ones sure are good! ;-)
Hummmmm--we may be dinning out tonight, depending on whether my lord hit the
China buffet by his office at lunch......... (G)

                Ldy Diana