SC - Help for Novices

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 12:55:57 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/30/99 10:49:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kareno at lewistown.net writes:

<< I haven't the foggiest what a FAQ is either, >>

FAQ stands for Frequently Asked Questions. My experience with FAQ's has been
that seldom does a FAQ answer the question that I have asked.  So, IMO, FAQ's
are for the most useless and arbitrary. :-)

Ras