SC - vegemite

Susan P Laing Susan.P.Laing at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Sun Dec 5 16:47:26 PST 1999

Anahita Gauri bint-Karim al-hakim al-Fassi wrote :

>So, how *do* people eat their vegemite? I mean, yes, i just visited
>the rather spiffy vegemite web site and they had recipes, but, well,
>you guys are *real* people... How do *you* eat the stuff?

I like it thinly spread on buttered white bread, topped with fresh lettuce (and
chedder cheese is also good)

As a side note - Vegemite is extremely rich in Vitamin B and is very handy as a
"pick me up" on the day after the night before :-p

Mari

(* Please forgive my non-involvement in the cooking threads - my bathroom
currently has a large hole where the shower used to be and the house is full of
cement dust (Can we say "eating out whenever possible"?? :-p)