SC - angelica.

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 20:32:30 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/14/99 2:43:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nannar at isholf.is writes:

<< Pickled angelica, candied angelica
 and dried angelica leaves. And rhubarb and angelica jam. >>

Recipes, please? I have been growing angelica for several years to the point
where it has developed a woody base and have found no substantial recipes in
which to use it. I have been diligently picking off it's flower heads each
year to assure it's survival until the next year since it oftentimes acts
like a  biennial and dies after setting seed but maintains it's perennial
nature when kept seed free :-)

Ras