SC - Need venison advice!

WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 05:08:04 PST 1999

Take all the bones and leavings and put them in a covered roasting pan with
enough apple cider & scotch to cover.  Roast them at 250 degrees for a long,
long time.  Eventually, you'll end up with some really great juice.  You can
then use this juice to marinade beef.  We did this at a feast once, and we
fooled everyone.  Even the seasoned hunters/venison gourmets thought they
were eating roasted venison, when in actuality it was just roast beef, soaked
in venison juice.  Super stuff.

Walk in peace,
Wolfmother