SC - OOP - help with Brie

Magdalena magdlena at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 20 14:19:16 PST 1999

Christi Rigby wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I go crazy and bought a pound of brie this weekend to make appetizers for
> Christmas.  Now I can't figure out a good appetizer recipe to use it in.
> Any ideas anyone.

 Savory Toasted Cheese (or Cheese Goo as it frequently renamed in Ansteorra)
from Cariadoc's Miscellany

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/sauces.html#1

I use 1/4 lb of brie rather than 1/8.

    It's a real crowd pleaser.  Serve with chunks of bread.  Fondue pots work
well for serving it, though any bowl will do.  It is also very good with roasted
garlic.  I never, ever have left overs.

I and many of my friends thank you Master Cariadoc.  ;>

- -Magdalena

.