SC - digest?

Kay Loidolt mmkl at indy.net
Fri Dec 31 08:36:58 PST 1999

I'm sorry milords and miladies, cooks all! But, I think I need to see if
this list comes in digest form. There is just so much mail I can handle,
and as I share this machine with my parents and 3 other people, I need
to be able to allow time for them to use it too!
 Does this list come in digest? I will probably try to keep it one way
or another, but digest would certainly be appreciated.
Marcus/Johann
Poultrier Antiqua