SC - "Old Food"

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Sat Dec 18 10:18:29 PST 1999

Mordonna and the rest of you grits lovers will probably be
horrified, so don't read on

I was given a box a grits by a friend from Alabama- he knowing full
well my...... ummm... dislike of said food, that was for graduation
about 8 years ago, I keep it as an indicator that it's time to go
shopping. If I can see it at the back of the shelf, It's time to get
more food! :>)

Fiona