SC - Marshmallows

Mór Dhàna mor.dhana at eudoramail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:31:49 PST 1999

I tried it a pennsic many years ago, made properly and like it, but I still will
default to a proper batch of arabian coffee or morroccan mint tea...
now, hot buttered rum on the other hand is great around a fire at about 3 am!
margali
now that i think of it, I know where i packed my tea brick! i might just make a
batch tonight...