SC - Re: favorite outdoor recipe

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 13:37:55 PST 1999

>I do a lot of cooking outdoors with brisket.  (I worked my way through
college at a barbq place) If sliced properly and allowed to cook a long
time on a smoker with a fire box, this can make big fighters do your
bidding for weeks afterward.  I have access to a smoker that will cook
close to 75lbs. of meat at once that we pull behind a truck out to our site.
Have fun,
gwyneth