Ras' irritation, my puzzle, was Re: Silliness re: SC - Okra- HALP? OOP, OT.

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Feb 22 04:02:25 PST 1999

Now this is interesting. In half the replies to my my Comment to Adamantius,
the symbols I typed appeared as the exclamation points I had typed- Ras
response in particular-, and half of them showed up as the letter gibberish.
I'm going to try to cut-n-paste what I got back in hopes one of you folks
are computer geek enough to tell me what in blazes is going on.

1. Ras' reply- came back to me as it should.

In a message dated 2/21/99 6:25:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,