Silliness re: SC - Okra

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Feb 22 04:16:33 PST 1999

"Alderton, Philippa" wrote:

> Now this is interesting. In half the replies to my my Comment to Adamantius,
> the symbols I typed appeared as the exclamation points I had typed- Ras
> response in particular-, and half of them showed up as the letter gibberish.
> I'm going to try to cut-n-paste what I got back in hopes one of you folks
> are computer geek enough to tell me what in blazes is going on.
<snip>

> Anybody have a clue? I sure don't, and I would like to fix it if I can.
>
> Phlip

All right, it seems as if the gibberish problem (in spite of what some
may say ;  )    ) is directly related to Phlip's punctuation mark keys.
It seems to effect them somewhat intermittently. It seems, from what
I've seen and heard, to affect only e-mail.

Probably the thing to do is see if another e-mail program produces the
same effect, and if anyone else at her service provider is having the
same problem.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy