SC - "bog butter"

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 16:14:57 PST 1999

All very interesting.

Where I live (in Canberra) the milkman still comes each morning and delivers
milk, cream, yoghurts, eggs and bread.  Unfortunately you can't get it in
glass bottles anymore, which I object to, as they were at least used again.
And there is another van that delivers bottles of soft drink around Canberra
on a monthly basis.

My friend Vicki has it good though... they have someone who comes through
the suburb once a fortnight and delivers fabulous icecream. She lives in
Sydney.

Kiriel