SC - Summertime Cerulean Blue Sauce

MAYER,ING,SUSANNE FEM BIG-AT Susanne.Mayer at vie.boehringer-ingelheim.com
Tue Feb 23 04:45:07 PST 1999

There IS a certain confusion between black and blue-berries,
as in german speaking countries Blackberries is the literal translation for
what Americans call blueberries.
 will have to find out what they are in spanis or italian or latin and post
the info later.

Blueberries do have more pectin than blackberries and do stain all,
including fingers, mouth and clothing a nice black-blue.

Katharina