SC - Documentation

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Feb 24 00:31:26 PST 1999

Laura C Minnick wrote:

> Cerulean is a sky-blue last I knew.

This is kind of interesting. The original Italian recipe uses the
adjective "celeste" to describe the color, which, yes, would indicate
the heavens or the sky. But are we talking day or night here? I ask because...

> I was confused by the name of the
> recipe vs. the contents also (though not had the opportunity to try it
> out). Could it be a translation error? You might be able to get a navy
> blue eventually with berries, but not sky-blue.

...because the blanched almonds would seem to lighten the shade
somewhat. You'd want to use somewhat more of them because this mixture
seems to be uncooked.

> Besides, I don't eat blue
> food.

Um, forgive me for asking, but are you serious?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com