SC - Summertime Cerulean Blue Sauce

MAYER,ING,SUSANNE FEM BIG-AT Susanne.Mayer at vie.boehringer-ingelheim.com
Sat Feb 27 03:30:32 PST 1999

Hello here is Katharina again!

I did check my books and found the following: rubus fruticosus L. agg. for
Brombeere, engl. Blackberry, Fr. Mure sauvage is a berry with almost 70
different sorts growing in the wild in Central Europe alone! The differ
mostly in look: black, redblack, blueblack or are glossy or  white frosted.
This is what  you should try to find or the gardenvarieties R. discolor
(weihe et Nees) syn. R. procerus (P.J. Muell.)
 or Rubus laciniatus (Willd.)

Heidelbeere is Vaccinium myrtillus Engl. Bilberry the American variety
(Blueberry) is Vaccinium corymbosum which is also the garden variety.

The book I used is Nutzpflanzenkunde / Wolfgang Franke / Thieme Verlag/ 5.th
Edition / ISBN:  3-13-530405-1

Unfortunately this book is only available in German.

At your service
Katharina