SC - Something Else

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sun Feb 28 07:59:42 PST 1999

Phlip said:
> Thank you much, all who have responded to my request for information on
> melons, but don't let my thanks stop you from sending more if you find it. I
> now have the first course of my feast-in-planning set.

There is also a bit of info on melons of various types in this file in the
FOOD section of my Florilegium:
fruits-msg       (174K)  8/31/98    Medieval fruits and fruit dishes. Recipes.

I don't know how much is specific to 14th century Italy and since you
initially asked for that, I didn't bother to highlight this file.

Thank you everyone for all the interesting melon info. I will be taking
this info and the messages about melons in the above file and creating
melons-msg in the near future.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: