SC - Something Else

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sun Feb 28 07:59:42 PST 1999

>In the mean time, I'm tired. Let's all talk about cuskynoles.
>
>Adamantius
>--
>Phil & Susan Troy

Master Adamantius, (or should I call you Giddius?)
	Mistress Rozamund of Mercia just finished telling me about the
wonderful Chinese banquet she shared with you and friends recently.  She
was telling me about this cooking Laurel in the East, that he was married
to a Chinese woman, and I said "Adamantius?", and she insisted that no,
that wasn't your name, that you were Giddius.  After describing yourself
to me, she then said something about fruit raviolis, and I knew beyond a
shadow of a doubt that she was speaking about you.  (I knew ther couldn't
be too many Eastern Cooking Laurels married to Celestial brides, but hey,
you never know).  She was quite taken with you and the whole evening, and
said she wasn't suprised that I knew who you were, as she spent much of
the evening thinking how much she knew I would have loved to be there.
(She's right.)  I am quite jealous, but glad that you showed her such
wonderful hospitality.
	Now, is there anything else we should know about your (various?)
names?
	Mistress Christianna MacGrain