SC - Henry Peacham

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 22:52:23 PST 1999

ivantets at botzoo.uct.ac.za writes:

<< Ras, I think perhaps you misunderstood the use of the Henry Peacham
 extracts.  >>

Probably.  Since I haven't quite gotten to the point of  viewing early modern
cookery as having any relevancy at all to any feast I would prepare, it is
sometime difficult for me to understand why anyone else would. :-(

Ras