SC - Another Pea Recipe

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 11:45:18 PST 1999

Adamantius writes:

>>I vaguely recall a peck is a quarter of a bushel or eight
quarts, so half a peck is one gallon volume measure. Big tart.<<

That would be a galleon measure of unshelled peas.  Does anyone with more
recent pea-shelling experience than mine have any idea how much (many?)
shelled peas to use?

And I'm not taking the "Big tart" comment personally. ;)

Renata
Barony of Altavia
Kingdom of Caid
Los Angeles, CA