SC - Grits

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Mon Feb 1 05:29:11 PST 1999

Some sit-com the other night had it's yankee characters wondering how to
make sweet tea for thier southern guest.  They decided to serve a glass of
ice tea with a bowl of sugar.  Of course everyone from the south knows the
sugar has to be boiled with the tea to make sweet tea.
gwyneth
(who doesn't drink sweet tea but my husband wishes I would make it for him:-)