SC - Bread consumption

Margo Hablutzel margolh at nortelnetworks.com
Wed Feb 3 09:35:14 PST 1999

I easily eat over a loaf of bread a week (depending upon other starches in
my diet) and decided to count the quantity one day:

	Breakfast:  Three slices

	Lunch:  Two slices (only one sandwich)

	Supper:  A bagel with the other things

	Snack:  Two halves of bagels (different flavours)

So, substituting a slice of bread for each half-bagel, and given that I was
running out of bread which is why I had bagels instead, this is nine slices
of bread.  And this is an average day for me; sometimes I eat more,
sometimes I eat less (which I have sushi for lunch, I generally skip bread,
or if I have cereal for breakfast, but some people have toast AND cereal; I
prefer bisquits AND grits when the opportunity arises).

An average loaf has about twenty slices, so this is almost a half-loaf.  Per
day.  And I am a small and sedentary person.

					---= Morgan

	           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
<mailto:Hablutzel at compuserve.com> Hablutzel at compuserve.com
	                      Morgan Cain * Steppes, Ansteorra

	                     May God have mercy on my enemies
	                     For they shall certainly need it.

	      For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.

                I intend to live forever -- so far, so good!