SC - Minor irratation-OOP-OT

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 18:34:51 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/21/99 2:41:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< Considering how hard I've been trying to solve the problem perceived by
Ras,
 and apparently others, would you do me the honor of telling what your set up
 is, so that I may add this information to the other I have garnered, in
 hopes of discovering a solution? >>

The apparent problem has resolved itself. :-) This message was perfectly
comprehensible with no added symbols and letters. :-)

Ras