SC - "bog butter"

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 23 10:25:13 PST 1999

Welcome to our little list Ly. Katharina. I think you will find
information on just about any cooking question you may have. I hope
we provide some light in you tiny little area in Southern Europe.
And I would really love to visit the Shire sometime. Vienna, wow.

Yours,

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator.