SC - Re: Pine Nut Confection

Reia M. Chmielowski kareina at eagle.ptialaska.net
Sat Jan 2 13:08:40 PST 1999

Dear Kirill,

thanks for the nummy-sounding clotted cream recipe.

I believe that the other gentle who replied to me was correct--it must have
been a recipe for creme fraishe that called for the use of buttermilk or
yogurt.

James Beard bread  recipe must wait until morning, since it's midnight
- -thirty, and I'm afraid I won't copy it properly.

Devra