SC - Re: SC - Fruit sauce/Rødegrød med Fløde

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Sun Jan 3 19:29:02 PST 1999

Rosewater can be found at many drugstores, although I bought mine at a
store in Chicago that sells a lot of imported food. For rose syrup, I
recommend an Iranian or Turkish store.
Almond jello is wonderful! I first tried it at a Chinese restaurant, and
discovered a packaged mix is available. I qould think you could make it
with almond milk, although you might want to add a lot of sugar or
honey.
Caroline