SC - Cranberry Fudge-OOP

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 14:26:38 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/4/99 11:37:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dasbonster at hotmail.com writes:

<< If you could forward that here, I'd love to read it.
 Thanks...

 HL Bonnie
 Namron, Anst.
 (Oh, Hi everyone:) >>

I went to the following page and read the letter from the MR seneschal.
Personal, I don't see any problem or at least not the problem that was
presented to me originally. I can understand though how someone with idle time
and a propensity to 'help' or 'meddle' would be able to twist the words. As a
result, I have e-mailed the War Council directly and asked for clarification.

The website were the original letter resides is:

http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn28/general/senletter.html

Ras