SC - Coronation saga

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 4 14:51:45 PST 1999

cpeters at cinemagnetics.com writes:

<< Yes
 unfortunately it is true. >>

I will wait and see what the responce is that I get from the MR seneschal. If
it is true, unfortunately I will be unable to attend and unfortunately I will
have to inform my lawyer to proceed with the mundane action I have proposed to
him regarding this matter which he seems to think is a 'wise' course of
action. :-(

Unfortunately, I am 100 per cent committed to the SCA and the ideals of
chilvalry it represents despite the misplaced opinions of a few members and
will have no other recourse, IMO.

However, as I said before I am willing to wait and hear it from the horse's
mouth before  acting like a bull in a China shop. :-) Irregardless of the
outcome it is still my goal to show as many as possible that period food was
tasty and wonderful stuff and nothing will divert me from that  goal. :-)

Ras