SC - Atlantian 12th Night

geneviamoas@juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Thu Jan 7 17:58:27 PST 1999

Hokay, I admit to being a big woman.  I stand about 5'4", and weigh 200.  I
don't even have the blessing of a "womanly" figure, I'm shaped more like a
ripe pear.  I have learned over the past half century to accept and like
myself just as I am.  But I still get uncomfortable whenever the talk turns to
figures.
So, let's get back to cooking.
I'm making the spinache tarte again tonight.  Since I made it the first time,
my family has asked for it time and again, even though I cannot document it's
periodicity.

Spinache Tarte

1 pkg frozen spinach
2 tbs butter
1/3 cup sugar
4 eggs
1/3 cup cream
1 Tsp. lemon juice
handful raisins
handful chopped nuts
1 pie pastry

In a medium saucepan, thaw spinach, drain, then add butter and melt.  Remove
from heat.  In mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, and cream.  Add lemon juice and
beat well.  Add nuts and raisins, then fold in spinach mixture.  Pour into pie
pastry and bake at 350 degrees until set.  Check at about half an hour.

Mordonna
Atenveldt
Atenveldt