SC - Test

Marian Rosenberg bookworm1 at ibm.net
Sat Jan 9 05:30:12 PST 1999

I will try this and let everyone know how it turns out....
btw....my yeast rolls turned out alright,,,tasted more like cornbread but
the kids loved them and they were gone before dinner was through, so I guess
that is all that matters..
I did run into a wonderful recipe for cream puffs if anyone is
interested.....

Stacie