SC - once again bread & FISH

WOLFMOMSCA@aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 05:21:19 PST 1999

Stacie asked:
> Does anyone have a tasty recipe for  Lake Erie Walleye.....I have some that
> is begging to be taken out of the freezer......I usually just bake it in the
> oven with a little lemon and butter (sprinkled lightly with salt and pepper)
> but i would like to try something new....

I'm not sure what type of fish a "Lake Erie Walleye" (you can eat fish from
there, now? :-) ) but you might be interested in looking in this file in the
FOOD section of my Florilegium to see if any of the recipes there look
interesting:

fish-msg         (128K)  8/24/98    Medieval fish dishes. Fish in the SCA.

These two files might also be of interest, although not for this fish:

eels-msg          (20K) 11/18/97    Eel dishes. Getting and cleaning eels.
seafood-msg       (37K) 11/17/98    Medieval non-fish seafood. Recipes.

> (p.s. when you get tired of seeing my silly questions let me know....8-) =]
They've generally put up with all my questions, so I think you are safe.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
          http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html ****