SC - Period Chili

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 00:20:03 PST 1999

At 4:33 PM -0600 1/12/99, Elise Fleming wrote:

>In the Middle, cooking Laurels have to be skilled at period cooking
>_before_ they are considered for elevation.

Glad to hear it--but it hasn't always been so. I remember having a
conversation with a woman in the Middle the day she received her Laurel for
cooking. She said that she had once tried making a period recipe, but
nobody liked it.

To be fair to the order, one of the supporters of that candidate had
asserted that she did period cooking--it just wasn't true.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/