SC - Sumac?

KatarinSCA@aol.com KatarinSCA at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 15:17:30 PST 1999

FYI, the radio spot went well...I fed them la varennes stuffed eggs (1651
French) and a mushroom tart (le Menagier, 15th century French). A good
contrast in how food changed over time. we chatted a bit about this and
that for about 1/2 hour. Fun!

Then I got to eavesdrop on the juicer people, the wine guy and the Basque
food guy! most cool. and lots of food samples to go around, hooray!

rumor has it the show is going national, so keep your ears peeled for "The
Poor Mans Kitchen"!

thanks for your good wishes,
- --Anne-Marie