SC - old world/new world foods

Sun Jan 17 20:38:35 PST 1999

I too enjoyed King Gunthar's coronation feast.

I want to add that I really enjoyed the apples in the first remove as well.
 They had very good flavor.  I could have eaten the red cabbage all day.
  I was overjoyed when they brought out a second tray with the cabbage.

The flavor of the meat in the meat pies was interesting and very enjoyable.
 That is one receipe I personally would love to have to add to my
collection.

There was plenty of food to go around for all and so much of it was
wonderful.

May you have  an excellent reign Gunthar!

Nina Natasha
Clan Firefall

>Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 16:19:14 -0600
>From: Mike  Young <uther at lcc.net>
>Subject: SC - Gunthar's coronation feast review

>Just got back and thought the list might enjoy a brief description
>of the feast from the vantage point of the back of the hall.  Perhaps His
>Majesty will honor us with a recount of his perceptions from the front:-)
>I also, of course, really enjoyed giving our table of 20+ people a quick
>lesson on period foods with each course.
>Overall, well worth the 10$ site/feast fee.  Two thumbs up.

gwyneth