SC - Corned beef

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 06:55:40 PST 1999

Ras wrote:
>Oh... and I sometimes over estimate on the things I personally like. A fault,
>granted, but a relatively minor one considering that i always come in well
>under budget without scrimping. :-)

That sounds like my great asparagus oops from a couple years ago.
I priced asparagus at the supermarket, where it's bundled in approx.
single pounds.  Then I purchased at the warehouse club, where
the bundles cost about the same.  After I got to the site, I discovered
that my bundles of asparagus were kilos instead of pounds.  Served
it anyway, a kilo per table.  I only got back a few dozen spears!
And my cleanup crew happily ran off with those.

Caitlin D.
Carolingia