SC - Vegetable Warners

THLRenata@aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 13:57:26 PST 1999

At 13:19 1/17/99 , you wrote:

> Anyway, I personally also
>enjoyed the salat that was served with this course, although less than
>period it passed just fine.  Once again the cook hit a weekness of
>mine-black olives.  I was also justified here somewhat as the last time I
>tried to serve salat my co-cook insisted we serve the vinigar dressing on
>the side for those who wouldn't want it.  This was served ON it already and
>I didn't hear any complaints.

That lack of complaint would have been because I, for one, was in another
kingdom at the time.  I _know_ that it is period, but one of my biggest pet
peeves is salad served with the vinegar dressing already on it.  I have
never been able to stand vinegar in any form (even the stuff they call
wine) (could be an allergy--but I'm not willing to get close enough to find
out) so if the put it on in advance it means that I don't get to enjoy the
salad...

(yes, I _do_ put down that aversion in the allergy section of the pre-event
registration forms--it doesn't always help, but sometimes they are able to
set some food asside for me before adding the vinegar.)

- --Kareina